Friday 15 June 2007

Doing the kitchen!

Right bedrooms done and I'm doing the kitchen - yet again! This is one room that just constantly needs work doing on it!

ALso the problem with my kitchen is that we only moved in a month ago and Sam just dumped things in the cupboard hickle-de-pickle-de so that needs organising - so kids depending, that is what I'm doing today!

I will start off with doing all the washing up - I need to have clear and clean surfaces to be able to empty cupboards onto - so after washing up I'll wipe down the surfaces.

I will then start, by doing one cupboard at a time organising them - will have all crockery in one (currently spread over 2), or mugs and glasses in one (currently spread over 2) - I have a cupboard for all the baby stuff (bottles etc) which just seems to have everythign dumped in so that needs sorting - and the cupboard above the sink is a mix of crisps, cleaning stuff and oils!

So heres my list for the kitchen:

1) wash up and put away
2) Wipe down surfaces
3) One by one empty cupboards, wipe down shelves, refill cupboards
4) Wipe down surfaces again
5) Go through fridge, get rid of anything out of date, wipe down shelves and door
6) Hobs needs cleaning
7) Sink needs cleaning and shining
8)Floor - sweep, hoover, mop!

If I can I'd like to do all this today - but with 2 children under 2 this is not always possible so will just do as much as I can!

3 comments:

A Creative World said...

thanks for your comment and project suggestion on it's a creative world! I love this type of advent calender so i'm going to suggest it to the girls!!

Caz
xx

ingeniouslycreative said...

Hi Nicole, thank you for signing my blog!! How sweet of you!!! I love your...your two!!! I have two too!!! Every girl needs an extra blog or two!!!! xoxox Carol

ingeniouslycreative said...

Hi again. Soooooo sorry Alexandra, I really got mixed up on your name. Really feel bad about that. I have been in my studio working since dawn and my brain has turned to mush now that it is the end of the day. Sorry sweetie. xoxoxo Carol